Stylish Vintage Photos From The Stock Photography Agencies In The 1970s
If you think that the photographs from the current image banks are kitsch, wait to discover the pictures of the image banks in the 1970s.
Here is an amazing series of Vintage Stock Photos collected by one of the first major image banks in the the world, RobertStock, founded in 1920 by H. Armstrong Roberts, and still active today.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- “Dancing With Sharks”: Incredible Underwater Photography By Juan Oliphant