David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
Will you stay in our lovers’ story?” David Bowie asks in a song addressed to his newborn son Zowie. “If you stay you won’t be sorry, ’cause we believe in you.”
Kooks, from the 1971 album Hunky Dory, looks ahead to parenthood, alongside his then wife Angie, with optimism. It offers advice to a child growing up in unconventional circumstances.
“I bought you a pair of shoes, a trumpet you can blow and a book of rules on what to say to people when they pick on you,” sings Bowie. “‘Cause if you stay with us you’re gonna be pretty kooky too.”
Kooks isn’t among Bowie’s most famous songs. The better known Changes, Life on Mars and Oh, You Pretty Things all appeared on the same album.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- DROID Lamp, A Retro Robotic Shape
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men