This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
A Missouri family has shared the hilarious results from a ‘professional’ photo shoot that went horribly wrong. In May 2017, the Zaring family was contacted by a middle-aged woman who marketed herself as an experienced professional photographer.
It wasn’t until months later that the photographer reached out to Pam and said she was done editing the photos.
“Ok. This is NOT a joke. We paid a photographer, who claimed to be a professional, $2-250 for a family photo shoot. Please see these FOR REAL photos she delivered to us….She said the shadows were really bad on the beautiful, clear, sunny day and that her professor never taught her to retouch photos. Feel free to share. I literally have not laughed this hard in YEARS!!!!! You can’t make this stuff up…..again, this is NOT a joke – final product,” Pam and Dave Zaring wrote on their Facebook.
According to Pam, the photographer claimed her professor never taught her how to retouch photos and offered to re-shoot the images. Pam said she has asked for the original photos, but she doesn’t want a refund. In fact, she hopes the photos can be an icebreaker in the insurance office, where she and her husband both work.
Finally, Photoshop expert Antti Karppinen has just released a tutorial showing how you can achieve the exact same look in Photoshop:
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century
- “Real Life Film Noir”: Vintage Crime Scenes From The LAPD Archives