This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
A Missouri family has shared the hilarious results from a ‘professional’ photo shoot that went horribly wrong. In May 2017, the Zaring family was contacted by a middle-aged woman who marketed herself as an experienced professional photographer.
It wasn’t until months later that the photographer reached out to Pam and said she was done editing the photos.
“Ok. This is NOT a joke. We paid a photographer, who claimed to be a professional, $2-250 for a family photo shoot. Please see these FOR REAL photos she delivered to us….She said the shadows were really bad on the beautiful, clear, sunny day and that her professor never taught her to retouch photos. Feel free to share. I literally have not laughed this hard in YEARS!!!!! You can’t make this stuff up…..again, this is NOT a joke – final product,” Pam and Dave Zaring wrote on their Facebook.
According to Pam, the photographer claimed her professor never taught her how to retouch photos and offered to re-shoot the images. Pam said she has asked for the original photos, but she doesn’t want a refund. In fact, she hopes the photos can be an icebreaker in the insurance office, where she and her husband both work.
Finally, Photoshop expert Antti Karppinen has just released a tutorial showing how you can achieve the exact same look in Photoshop:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits