This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
A Missouri family has shared the hilarious results from a ‘professional’ photo shoot that went horribly wrong. In May 2017, the Zaring family was contacted by a middle-aged woman who marketed herself as an experienced professional photographer.
It wasn’t until months later that the photographer reached out to Pam and said she was done editing the photos.
“Ok. This is NOT a joke. We paid a photographer, who claimed to be a professional, $2-250 for a family photo shoot. Please see these FOR REAL photos she delivered to us….She said the shadows were really bad on the beautiful, clear, sunny day and that her professor never taught her to retouch photos. Feel free to share. I literally have not laughed this hard in YEARS!!!!! You can’t make this stuff up…..again, this is NOT a joke – final product,” Pam and Dave Zaring wrote on their Facebook.
According to Pam, the photographer claimed her professor never taught her how to retouch photos and offered to re-shoot the images. Pam said she has asked for the original photos, but she doesn’t want a refund. In fact, she hopes the photos can be an icebreaker in the insurance office, where she and her husband both work.
Finally, Photoshop expert Antti Karppinen has just released a tutorial showing how you can achieve the exact same look in Photoshop:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Artist Turns Ordinary Everyday Objects Into Star Wars Characters
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- Japanese Priest Adorably Still Uses “Cat Mug” Made by Daughter Even Though It’s an Eye-Stabbing Demon
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson