This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
A Missouri family has shared the hilarious results from a ‘professional’ photo shoot that went horribly wrong. In May 2017, the Zaring family was contacted by a middle-aged woman who marketed herself as an experienced professional photographer.
It wasn’t until months later that the photographer reached out to Pam and said she was done editing the photos.
“Ok. This is NOT a joke. We paid a photographer, who claimed to be a professional, $2-250 for a family photo shoot. Please see these FOR REAL photos she delivered to us….She said the shadows were really bad on the beautiful, clear, sunny day and that her professor never taught her to retouch photos. Feel free to share. I literally have not laughed this hard in YEARS!!!!! You can’t make this stuff up…..again, this is NOT a joke – final product,” Pam and Dave Zaring wrote on their Facebook.
According to Pam, the photographer claimed her professor never taught her how to retouch photos and offered to re-shoot the images. Pam said she has asked for the original photos, but she doesn’t want a refund. In fact, she hopes the photos can be an icebreaker in the insurance office, where she and her husband both work.
Finally, Photoshop expert Antti Karppinen has just released a tutorial showing how you can achieve the exact same look in Photoshop:
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years