Miniature Books Collection Of Jozsef Tari
Jozsef Tari has been collecting miniature books since 1972, and is now the proud owner of over 4,500 literary works, including the world’s smallest book (2.9 x 3.2 mm). A printer by trade, Tari has always been fascinated by the written word, and in 1972 he began collecting miniature books.
Most of the items in his collection are in Hungarian, but he also has quite a few from the US, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Indonesia and Japan. Ironically, he only has a few books from the countries neighboring Hungary.
As far as topics are concerned, Jozsef Tari is interested in everything from religion to sports, literature and even cooking, but he only collects books that are 76 mm in size, or smaller.
His collection features books that are over 100 years old, but his most prized miniature is the world’s smallest book – it measures only 2.9 x 3.2 millimeters and fits into a nutshell.
Apart from the 4,500 books in his collection, Tari also has 15 kinds of miniature newspapers, including the smallest in the world, which measures only 19 x 26 mm.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher
- The Internet’s Most Favorite Animal Captured In Beautiful Portrait Photographs By Felicity Berkleef
- Pink Gore And Pop Culture – The Superb Tattoos By Brando Chiesa
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- This Artist Offers Piles Of Burgers To The Masterpieces Of Painting
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- “It Is Not The World Of Smiles”: Enchanted NSFW Dolls By Marina Bychkova
- “The Memories Of The Future”: Photographer Nuno Assis Captures Fantastic Photos Of Hong Kong
- Photographer Recreates Famous Portraits With John Malkovich As His Model
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati