Photographer Radosław Kaźmierczak Captures The Urban Surrealism Of Poland In Great Details
Radosław Kaźmierczak was born in 1985, Tychy in Silesia, Poland. He learned photography at the turn of the analog and digital era. Works yet on analog equipment. Occupies a widely understood portrait and subjective photo coverage.
Continuously cooperates with numerous publishing houses, press, and cultural institutions. His works were repeatedly awarded (BZWBK Press Photo, Silesian press Photography).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s