Photographer Radosław Kaźmierczak Captures The Urban Surrealism Of Poland In Great Details
Radosław Kaźmierczak was born in 1985, Tychy in Silesia, Poland. He learned photography at the turn of the analog and digital era. Works yet on analog equipment. Occupies a widely understood portrait and subjective photo coverage.
Continuously cooperates with numerous publishing houses, press, and cultural institutions. His works were repeatedly awarded (BZWBK Press Photo, Silesian press Photography).
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Terrible Rough Drafts from Your Favorite Movies
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of British Football Fans From The 1900s To 1940s
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- “Death On The Dance Floor”: Photographer Captured Stunning Photos Of Abandoned Discos Around France