Photographer Radosław Kaźmierczak Captures The Urban Surrealism Of Poland In Great Details
Radosław Kaźmierczak was born in 1985, Tychy in Silesia, Poland. He learned photography at the turn of the analog and digital era. Works yet on analog equipment. Occupies a widely understood portrait and subjective photo coverage.
Continuously cooperates with numerous publishing houses, press, and cultural institutions. His works were repeatedly awarded (BZWBK Press Photo, Silesian press Photography).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations