Photographer Radosław Kaźmierczak Captures The Urban Surrealism Of Poland In Great Details
Radosław Kaźmierczak was born in 1985, Tychy in Silesia, Poland. He learned photography at the turn of the analog and digital era. Works yet on analog equipment. Occupies a widely understood portrait and subjective photo coverage.
Continuously cooperates with numerous publishing houses, press, and cultural institutions. His works were repeatedly awarded (BZWBK Press Photo, Silesian press Photography).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship