Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads
A few photos of Soviet vintage ‘Antonov’ airplane ads target to Western buyers. Because the managers of the company was reasonably thinking that most of the buyers of the planes from abroad would be men, they decided to put women on the pictures.
At first they tested this ad trick at Soviet generals showing them a woman who stopped her Volga car beaneath AN plane propellers, inspecting them, thus accenting their attention on the benefits of higher position of engines placement. Then ‘Antonov’ started making passenger planes and presented them at New York and other air shows. Sometimes they made photos themselves but sometimes hire Soviet professionals to make photo sessions.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- A Minimal, Multi-Colored Keyboard That Would Brighten Up Your Work Day
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- “Neon Dreams”: Photographer Matthieu Bühler Explores The Streets Of Tokyo At Night
- Dreamy Nighttime Country Side & City Scenes Bathed In Neon By Photographer Elsa Bleda
- A Poetic Photo Series On Flowers And Love – A Reason For Joy Every Day A Colorful Flower Outgrown The Sun
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Movies And TV Shows Were Made In Real Life