Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads
A few photos of Soviet vintage ‘Antonov’ airplane ads target to Western buyers. Because the managers of the company was reasonably thinking that most of the buyers of the planes from abroad would be men, they decided to put women on the pictures.
At first they tested this ad trick at Soviet generals showing them a woman who stopped her Volga car beaneath AN plane propellers, inspecting them, thus accenting their attention on the benefits of higher position of engines placement. Then ‘Antonov’ started making passenger planes and presented them at New York and other air shows. Sometimes they made photos themselves but sometimes hire Soviet professionals to make photo sessions.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- Russian Artist Portrayed Retired Superheroes: Now They Are Nice Granny And Granddaddy
- A Humorous Collection Of Photos Of Funny And Adorable Cats As They Play With Catnip By Andrew Marttila
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner