Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads
A few photos of Soviet vintage ‘Antonov’ airplane ads target to Western buyers. Because the managers of the company was reasonably thinking that most of the buyers of the planes from abroad would be men, they decided to put women on the pictures.
At first they tested this ad trick at Soviet generals showing them a woman who stopped her Volga car beaneath AN plane propellers, inspecting them, thus accenting their attention on the benefits of higher position of engines placement. Then ‘Antonov’ started making passenger planes and presented them at New York and other air shows. Sometimes they made photos themselves but sometimes hire Soviet professionals to make photo sessions.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s