Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads
A few photos of Soviet vintage ‘Antonov’ airplane ads target to Western buyers. Because the managers of the company was reasonably thinking that most of the buyers of the planes from abroad would be men, they decided to put women on the pictures.
At first they tested this ad trick at Soviet generals showing them a woman who stopped her Volga car beaneath AN plane propellers, inspecting them, thus accenting their attention on the benefits of higher position of engines placement. Then ‘Antonov’ started making passenger planes and presented them at New York and other air shows. Sometimes they made photos themselves but sometimes hire Soviet professionals to make photo sessions.
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- Expressive Text Loops, Folds, And Ties Itself In Knots In 3D Murals By Pref
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- The Artistic Selfies Of Ivanka Danisova, Slovakian Lady Born With Half Face
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- This Instagram Account Shares Amazing Photos Of The Doors Of London