Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads
A few photos of Soviet vintage ‘Antonov’ airplane ads target to Western buyers. Because the managers of the company was reasonably thinking that most of the buyers of the planes from abroad would be men, they decided to put women on the pictures.
At first they tested this ad trick at Soviet generals showing them a woman who stopped her Volga car beaneath AN plane propellers, inspecting them, thus accenting their attention on the benefits of higher position of engines placement. Then ‘Antonov’ started making passenger planes and presented them at New York and other air shows. Sometimes they made photos themselves but sometimes hire Soviet professionals to make photo sessions.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos