Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads
A few photos of Soviet vintage ‘Antonov’ airplane ads target to Western buyers. Because the managers of the company was reasonably thinking that most of the buyers of the planes from abroad would be men, they decided to put women on the pictures.
At first they tested this ad trick at Soviet generals showing them a woman who stopped her Volga car beaneath AN plane propellers, inspecting them, thus accenting their attention on the benefits of higher position of engines placement. Then ‘Antonov’ started making passenger planes and presented them at New York and other air shows. Sometimes they made photos themselves but sometimes hire Soviet professionals to make photo sessions.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- This Super Realistic Modern 3D Art Will Impress You!
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Amazing Candid Photographs Capture People On The Streets Of New York City In The 1980s
- Stunning 3D Printed Mycelium Shoe By Ica & Kostika
- Meet “The Conker” – Automotive Ultimate Living Pod
- Gorgeous Photos Of ’60s Classic Beauties Taken By Jerry Schatzberg