Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads
A few photos of Soviet vintage ‘Antonov’ airplane ads target to Western buyers. Because the managers of the company was reasonably thinking that most of the buyers of the planes from abroad would be men, they decided to put women on the pictures.
At first they tested this ad trick at Soviet generals showing them a woman who stopped her Volga car beaneath AN plane propellers, inspecting them, thus accenting their attention on the benefits of higher position of engines placement. Then ‘Antonov’ started making passenger planes and presented them at New York and other air shows. Sometimes they made photos themselves but sometimes hire Soviet professionals to make photo sessions.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Movies And TV Shows Were Made In Real Life
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This ‘Swim Reaper’ Instagram Account Is Absolute Gold
- The Family Dog Was Considered In The Design Of This Toronto House
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Incredible Ice Sculptures By Darren Jackson
- Reimagining The Simpsons’ Home In 8 Popular Architectural Styles
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Illustrator Imagines What Stranger Things Characters Are Doing Now, 33 Years Later
- This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- The Ultimate Humorous & NSFW Photo Guide Of Mormon Missionary Positions
- “Autumn At The Lake”: These Stunning Photos Will Remind You Of Wonderland
- Beautiful Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities Taken By Kate Barry
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Beautiful And Never Seen Vintage Soviet ‘Antonov’ Plane Ads