Don’t Hassle The Hoff!: Cheesy Portraits Of David Hasselhoff Like You Have Never Seen
David Hasselhoff knows the score and it seems he is always winning. With those baby blue eyes, German perm and Persian rug chest hair, they don’t call him the Night Rider for nothing. The only question is… can you handle this much Hoff? Well can you?
David Hasselhoff is an American actor, singer, and producer, who set a Guinness World Record as the most watched man on TV. He first gained recognition on The Young and The Restless, playing Dr. Snapper Foster. His career continued with his leading role as Michael Knight on Knight Rider and as L.A. County Lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in the series Baywatch. Hasselhoff produced Baywatch from the 1990s until 2001 when the series ended with Baywatch Hawaii. On screen, he appeared in films including Click, Dodgeball, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, and Hop.
Hasselhoff was first married to actress Catherine Hickland in the 1980s, but their union ended in divorce. In 1989 he married actress Pamela Bach, with whom he had daughters Taylor and Hayley. Hasselhoff filed for divorce from Bach in January 2006, which dissolved into a bitter dispute that took some time to finalize.
The actor later began dating model Hayley Roberts. After the two announced their engagement in the spring of 2016, they were married on July 31, 2018, in Italy.
In November 2015 Hasselhoff claimed he officially changed his last name to “Hoff” via social media, but soon after, his rep clarified that the actor was only making such statements for an ad campaign.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “Dream Catcher”: The Superb Imaginative Concept Artworks of Mark Kirton
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- “House of God”: Amazing Psychedelic, Fractal, and Extruded Artworks of Victor Stone
- “Blasphemous”: The Superb 3D Concept Artworks of Alexy Préfontaine