Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
Anthimos Ntagkas was born in Athens Greece in 1979. He studied at the Greek Military Academy and currently works at the Greek army. His first engagement with art was through his participation at the Atopos Gallery with various performances, followed by a published art book entitled “My Body is my Temple”, presented by Breeder Gallery.
Three years ago, Anthimos introduced himself as Daganth, a self taught street photographer through social media. Since then a lot of magazines have published his work and have assigned him street photography projects.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest