Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
Anthimos Ntagkas was born in Athens Greece in 1979. He studied at the Greek Military Academy and currently works at the Greek army. His first engagement with art was through his participation at the Atopos Gallery with various performances, followed by a published art book entitled “My Body is my Temple”, presented by Breeder Gallery.
Three years ago, Anthimos introduced himself as Daganth, a self taught street photographer through social media. Since then a lot of magazines have published his work and have assigned him street photography projects.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers