Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
Anthimos Ntagkas was born in Athens Greece in 1979. He studied at the Greek Military Academy and currently works at the Greek army. His first engagement with art was through his participation at the Atopos Gallery with various performances, followed by a published art book entitled “My Body is my Temple”, presented by Breeder Gallery.
Three years ago, Anthimos introduced himself as Daganth, a self taught street photographer through social media. Since then a lot of magazines have published his work and have assigned him street photography projects.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic