2021 Sarcastic Monthly Calendar with Vintage Ads and Funny Captions Is Here!
Sassy, snarky, and honest, Anne Taintor’s vintage ladies serve up wicked wit, dark humor, and just the right dose of bad behavior. This hilarious wall calendar provides irreverent quips for each of the 12 months of the year.
Anne Taintor (previously) created her first images in 1985, cutting and gluing images and captions at her kitchen table. Now her magnets, journals, and other gift items, featuring witty, sarcastic captions paired with vintage ads and magazine clippings from the 1940s and 1950s, are sold throughout the country and beloved by her many fans. She lives in Portland, Maine.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden