2021 Sarcastic Monthly Calendar with Vintage Ads and Funny Captions Is Here!
Sassy, snarky, and honest, Anne Taintor’s vintage ladies serve up wicked wit, dark humor, and just the right dose of bad behavior. This hilarious wall calendar provides irreverent quips for each of the 12 months of the year.
Anne Taintor (previously) created her first images in 1985, cutting and gluing images and captions at her kitchen table. Now her magnets, journals, and other gift items, featuring witty, sarcastic captions paired with vintage ads and magazine clippings from the 1940s and 1950s, are sold throughout the country and beloved by her many fans. She lives in Portland, Maine.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World