This Artist Has Made Temporary Face And Body Tattoos Of Twitter And Instagram Profiles
“Face Post” is the artist John Yuyi’s three-part series and a nod to social media via her aforementioned, now-signature transfer stickers. The stickers are reminiscent of the superhero tattoos you’d get in those packets of “cigarette” sweets, applied with a modest dunk of water but maintained the staying power of super-glue – it’s this use of familiar objects in a witty way that gives her work its relatability.
“I always get ideas about objects in daily life… I don’t sit down and choose the ideas, they all just come up in my head,” she explains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways