This Artist Has Made Temporary Face And Body Tattoos Of Twitter And Instagram Profiles
“Face Post” is the artist John Yuyi’s three-part series and a nod to social media via her aforementioned, now-signature transfer stickers. The stickers are reminiscent of the superhero tattoos you’d get in those packets of “cigarette” sweets, applied with a modest dunk of water but maintained the staying power of super-glue – it’s this use of familiar objects in a witty way that gives her work its relatability.
“I always get ideas about objects in daily life… I don’t sit down and choose the ideas, they all just come up in my head,” she explains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey