Chilean Artist Finds Humor In Everyday Life, Here Are His Superb Minimalist Comics
Short and humorous comics are a quick and easy way to take your mind off of day-to-day reality. Chilean cartoonist Karlo Ferdon is spot-on in this category with his simple and minimalist comics that can bring a smile to your face. In his imaginative world, Ferdon draws people, animals, everyday objects, or foods caught up in random and witty situations.
By using little to no words in his comics, Ferdon offers a fresh and creative look at the world around us and creates ridiculous and fun jokes and puns that are unexpected, yet make perfect sense. Feet cracking up over a stand-up feather, the real appearance of the unfortunate pinky toe that has seen some stuff, iron-mum getting mad at a wrinkly iron-child, a remote playing hide and seek with a TV, and many more creative ideas below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021