Ukrainian Copywriter Practices His Skills By Creating Clever Print Ads Every Day
Have you heard about the ‘365 challenge’? The one where you’re supposed to do something every single day for one year? These things actually work, and if done honestly, they can become a good way to hone your skills. That’s what Ukrainian copywriter Andrii Mischenko decided to do to flex his creativity muscles.
As a training exercise, Andrii has started creating print ads for famous brands daily: “This challenge means I have to post creative print advertising every day (except weekends),” he told Bored Panda. “Each day I choose one brand randomly. Then I analyze all the communication and advertising brand had. Then I create several prints in Photoshop. And finally, I post one of them on my Instagram account.“
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!