Russia’s only active female cosmonaut has inspired the latest astronaut Barbie doll from Mattel’s campaign to inspire women. Continue reading »
It’s official, the Bernie Sanders inaugural look is the coolest thing in fashion right now. The Vermont senator served one of the most iconic Inauguration Day fashion moments, when he showed up to the event looking snug in a Burton winter coat and now-famous patterned brown mittens. Continue reading »
Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
A Japanese artist is allowing her customers to live out their darkest fantasies in her unusual photography studio.
Leiya Arata, who is in her thirties, holds funerals for sex dolls, encourages people to dress up as murder victims for photo shoots and turns people into love dolls. The photographer, who set up the fantasy studio at the start of the year in Osaka in western Japan, charges up to $800 for the funerals. Continue reading »
It’s not easy to find that very person you’d wish to be next to for the rest of your life. Yuri Tolochko, a bodybuilder from Kazakhstan, found a radical decision and married a sex doll – beautiful, faithful, patient partner. Continue reading »
Mattel say the Creatable World doll has been designed to be styled with short or long hair, or in a skirt, trousers, or both. They say the dolls represent anyone outside of the traditional genders of male and female, allowing children to create their own characters that they identify with. Continue reading »
Trophy Wife Barbie is divorced. She drinks wine, smokes weed, and owns a massive arsenal of pink guns. She vomits, bleeds, and goes to the bathroom. She breastfeeds in public, has transgender friends, and frequently gives the finger. Oh, and she has antlers sprouting from her head.
In other words, Trophy Wife Barbie is nothing like the real Barbie. Continue reading »
In 1880, the body of an unknown young woman was fished from the river Seine in Paris. Paris morgue workers made a death mask in hopes to identify her. Continue reading »
Surely David Bowie is one of those people who deserve the title of genius. We know that all the adjectives that can be bestowed on him are not enough to describe one of the personalities and one of the most radical and enormous talents known in the world of culture and the arts. Bowie has spent his life creating beautiful works and revolutionizing the world in so many ways, it’s getting hard to count. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics