Artist Created a Crochet Bernie Sanders Doll and It Is the Cutest Thing Ever
It’s official, the Bernie Sanders inaugural look is the coolest thing in fashion right now. The Vermont senator served one of the most iconic Inauguration Day fashion moments, when he showed up to the event looking snug in a Burton winter coat and now-famous patterned brown mittens.
Tobey King, the brains and talent behind Tobey Time Crochet, had internet users going “awww…”, when she posted photographs of a crocheted Bernie Sanders in all his mitten glory.
“I couldn’t wait to share with you what I’ve been working on today! Bernie Sanders! So, I already had a Bernie Sanders pattern that I wrote a year ago and now I’m editing it to include the jacket and mittens! I saw on the news a reporter asked him about his mittens and you know what he said?? “Fashion?? Every American needs their $2,000 check!” I you Bernie,” King wrote on Facebook.
Although many expressed interest in purchasing completed Bernie dolls, given the sheer volume of orders, it is unlikely that the crochet artist will be able to make handcrafted Bernie dolls for everyone. She has, however, put up the crochet pattern for sale on her Etsy store which you can purchase to make your own doll.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964