Artist Created a Crochet Bernie Sanders Doll and It Is the Cutest Thing Ever
It’s official, the Bernie Sanders inaugural look is the coolest thing in fashion right now. The Vermont senator served one of the most iconic Inauguration Day fashion moments, when he showed up to the event looking snug in a Burton winter coat and now-famous patterned brown mittens.
Tobey King, the brains and talent behind Tobey Time Crochet, had internet users going “awww…”, when she posted photographs of a crocheted Bernie Sanders in all his mitten glory.
“I couldn’t wait to share with you what I’ve been working on today! Bernie Sanders! So, I already had a Bernie Sanders pattern that I wrote a year ago and now I’m editing it to include the jacket and mittens! I saw on the news a reporter asked him about his mittens and you know what he said?? “Fashion?? Every American needs their $2,000 check!” I you Bernie,” King wrote on Facebook.
Although many expressed interest in purchasing completed Bernie dolls, given the sheer volume of orders, it is unlikely that the crochet artist will be able to make handcrafted Bernie dolls for everyone. She has, however, put up the crochet pattern for sale on her Etsy store which you can purchase to make your own doll.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Outstanding Architectural Rings By Ola Shekhtman
- French Artist Creates Surrealistic Images That Show A Post-Apocalyptic World Overtaken By Nature
- 30 Inspiring Photos From One Eyeland 2020 Awards
- “Desperate Dreams”: Awesome Retro-Styled Illustrations by Karolis Strautniekas
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Watching the Tides Roll Away”: The Unique Upside Down Universe of Irie Wata