Artist Created a Crochet Bernie Sanders Doll and It Is the Cutest Thing Ever
It’s official, the Bernie Sanders inaugural look is the coolest thing in fashion right now. The Vermont senator served one of the most iconic Inauguration Day fashion moments, when he showed up to the event looking snug in a Burton winter coat and now-famous patterned brown mittens.
Tobey King, the brains and talent behind Tobey Time Crochet, had internet users going “awww…”, when she posted photographs of a crocheted Bernie Sanders in all his mitten glory.
“I couldn’t wait to share with you what I’ve been working on today! Bernie Sanders! So, I already had a Bernie Sanders pattern that I wrote a year ago and now I’m editing it to include the jacket and mittens! I saw on the news a reporter asked him about his mittens and you know what he said?? “Fashion?? Every American needs their $2,000 check!” I you Bernie,” King wrote on Facebook.
Although many expressed interest in purchasing completed Bernie dolls, given the sheer volume of orders, it is unlikely that the crochet artist will be able to make handcrafted Bernie dolls for everyone. She has, however, put up the crochet pattern for sale on her Etsy store which you can purchase to make your own doll.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Chinese Men Build Homemade Airbus A320 Passenger Jet
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- American Photographer Bruce Gilden Documents The Wildlife Of The Russian Gangsters
- Ukrainian Mum Reveals Her Quintuplets In Heart-Warming Photo Series