Artist Created a Crochet Bernie Sanders Doll and It Is the Cutest Thing Ever
It’s official, the Bernie Sanders inaugural look is the coolest thing in fashion right now. The Vermont senator served one of the most iconic Inauguration Day fashion moments, when he showed up to the event looking snug in a Burton winter coat and now-famous patterned brown mittens.
Tobey King, the brains and talent behind Tobey Time Crochet, had internet users going “awww…”, when she posted photographs of a crocheted Bernie Sanders in all his mitten glory.
“I couldn’t wait to share with you what I’ve been working on today! Bernie Sanders! So, I already had a Bernie Sanders pattern that I wrote a year ago and now I’m editing it to include the jacket and mittens! I saw on the news a reporter asked him about his mittens and you know what he said?? “Fashion?? Every American needs their $2,000 check!” I you Bernie,” King wrote on Facebook.
Although many expressed interest in purchasing completed Bernie dolls, given the sheer volume of orders, it is unlikely that the crochet artist will be able to make handcrafted Bernie dolls for everyone. She has, however, put up the crochet pattern for sale on her Etsy store which you can purchase to make your own doll.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Chinese Company Builds A Bamboo Treehouse Without Nails Or Screws
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron