Jésus Porras Morón born in Málaga (Spain) in 1984. He has exhibited in galleries over Spain and selected internationally. Won some awards in some art contests and online Competitions. Starting with oil painting and finally, trying the hyperrealism drawing with pencil graphite. Continue reading »
Being a young cars fancier, school-boy Ilya Boyarskih from Russia makes excellent pictures of vehicles. All he uses is ordinary pens and pencils. Now he is already 17 but the drawing below was created when he was 15 years old. Continue reading »
A Fu, a co-owner of a coffee shop in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, has put on display more than 1,000 pencils she’s collected in the past 20 years. Continue reading »
Arinze Stanley’s art defies what should be possible with pencil and paper. In his series of hyperrealistic drawings, he breathes life on to the page, using the shadow and depth to make it seem like they are alive and three-dimensional. Sticking to only pencils and an incredible amount of patience and skill, Arinze drawings often take around 100 hours to complete. Continue reading »
Today I am coming along with amazing colored pencil drawings by Morgan Davidson. She belongs to USA and her work inspired me to bits that I was so determined to put forward her collection of flamboyance before you. Her beautiful drawingsare very detailed and crisp sharp, how incredibly she has drawn girls in different hues making them look so different. Continue reading »
Every parent wants to save as many memories of their child as they grow and develop as individuals. They do so much and change so quickly. All the crafty creations they produce along the way, it can be hard to hold onto the key moments without being smothered by the weight of tissue paper and lollipop sticks.
Continue reading »
Italian pencil artist Marco Mazzoni‘s work goes far beyond technical perfection. His representation of historical healing women is enigmatic and sublime. Often leaving the eyes blank or covered with an abundance of birds, butterflies and flowers, he gives the impression of a deeper inward focused sight, as well as obscuring the identity of the individual.
Many female healers in the past – both medicine woman and midwives – were brutally persecuted by religion, some even burnt as witches… Mazzoni’s work captures their deep connection with nature and their innate power and femininity with delicacy and beautiful detail. Continue reading »
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications