Hyper-Realistic Animal Pencil Drawings By Helen Violet
As much as it’s hard to believe, these incredibly detailed realistic pet portraits are not photographs but in fact hand-drawn pencil drawings.
This art style is called hyperrealism and as you’ve probably seen it at first glance, it resembles a cute photograph of a pet but after you take a closer look and focus on details, you realize that it’s actually a very realistic drawing in black and white. Hyperrealism requires an incredible amount of work, skill, and patience but we can totally say the result is definitely worth all of this!
Helen Violet is a Canadian artist, based in Toronto, and as of recently, she has been working with hyper-realistic sculptures and making drawings with mostly just a single pencil. From a young age, Helen has been studying Fine Arts and mastering her skill in realism through various mediums.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat