Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
Every parent wants to save as many memories of their child as they grow and develop as individuals. They do so much and change so quickly. All the crafty creations they produce along the way, it can be hard to hold onto the key moments without being smothered by the weight of tissue paper and lollipop sticks.
But what if you could take a project and publish it in a professional booklet, inspire your child and create something to share with your family?
When Dean’s daughter wrote and illustrated a story for her sick younger sister, Dean went the extra mile, publishing the work so that his daughters could share it for many years to come.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!