Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
Every parent wants to save as many memories of their child as they grow and develop as individuals. They do so much and change so quickly. All the crafty creations they produce along the way, it can be hard to hold onto the key moments without being smothered by the weight of tissue paper and lollipop sticks.
But what if you could take a project and publish it in a professional booklet, inspire your child and create something to share with your family?
When Dean’s daughter wrote and illustrated a story for her sick younger sister, Dean went the extra mile, publishing the work so that his daughters could share it for many years to come.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Terrible Rough Drafts from Your Favorite Movies