Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
Every parent wants to save as many memories of their child as they grow and develop as individuals. They do so much and change so quickly. All the crafty creations they produce along the way, it can be hard to hold onto the key moments without being smothered by the weight of tissue paper and lollipop sticks.
But what if you could take a project and publish it in a professional booklet, inspire your child and create something to share with your family?
When Dean’s daughter wrote and illustrated a story for her sick younger sister, Dean went the extra mile, publishing the work so that his daughters could share it for many years to come.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?