Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
Every parent wants to save as many memories of their child as they grow and develop as individuals. They do so much and change so quickly. All the crafty creations they produce along the way, it can be hard to hold onto the key moments without being smothered by the weight of tissue paper and lollipop sticks.
But what if you could take a project and publish it in a professional booklet, inspire your child and create something to share with your family?
When Dean’s daughter wrote and illustrated a story for her sick younger sister, Dean went the extra mile, publishing the work so that his daughters could share it for many years to come.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups