Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
Every parent wants to save as many memories of their child as they grow and develop as individuals. They do so much and change so quickly. All the crafty creations they produce along the way, it can be hard to hold onto the key moments without being smothered by the weight of tissue paper and lollipop sticks.
But what if you could take a project and publish it in a professional booklet, inspire your child and create something to share with your family?
When Dean’s daughter wrote and illustrated a story for her sick younger sister, Dean went the extra mile, publishing the work so that his daughters could share it for many years to come.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s