The Insanely Great History of Apple has just been updated, bringing together all the Apple products from 1976 to 2017 in a single poster. Continue reading »
IKEA is a staple of pop culture. Absolutely everyone has visited the flat-pack mega-retailer at some point, whether it’s to kit out their new home, buy a few plates or just sample the store’s Swedish meatballs.
Tailor-made mask by @zhijunwang
No IKEA product is more iconic than the 99-cent FRAKTA bag, an extra-large, extra-sturdy Polypropylene tote that thousands of the store’s customers use to stash their purchases.
Here’s some of the best (and most ridiculous) IKEA-meets-fashion mashups out there, courtesy of these innovative young creatives. Continue reading »
Is Apple set to release their own line of electric cars? That’s the rumour currently surrounding the tech company, with reports suggesting that they’re developing an iCar to rival the likes of Tesla. This wouldn’t be the first time a tech giant has waded into the world of motoring as Google have already developed a self-driving car, so maybe the rumour isn’t as ridiculous as it seems. Continue reading »
Christophe Guinet, aka Monsieur Plant, transforms old Apple products into vegetal compositions. His work denounces technological waste and pollution by mixing fun and art. Continue reading »
The Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) has announced top candidates for its 2016 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA). Here are some of the candidates’ most interesting product designs. Take a look and pick your favorite.
The Ecolab Mobile Solids Dispenser gives restaurant workers an easy way to stay germ-free. Users simply attach the dispenser to the sink under running water, which filters through to turn solid soap or sanitizer into a usable liquid. Continue reading »
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated. Continue reading »
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- This Cambodian Artist Is Taking Doodling To Another Level
- Ethereal Nature Tattoos Inspired By Changing Seasons
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects