“Beauty Warriors”: Fine Art Portrait Photography By Evija Laiviņa And Her Powerful Message For Our Society
The series “Beauty Warriors” is collection of photographs featuring strange and unusual-looking beauty products. All the products were bought on Ebay, and most items were made in China. These products promise instant cures to almost all beauty problems; they fight “problem zones” and promise to cure problems without surgical intervention. Each item visually appeals to me and I tried to show the relationship between beauty product and model. Continue reading »
The Insanely Great History of Apple has just been updated, bringing together all the Apple products from 1976 to 2017 in a single poster. Continue reading »
IKEA is a staple of pop culture. Absolutely everyone has visited the flat-pack mega-retailer at some point, whether it’s to kit out their new home, buy a few plates or just sample the store’s Swedish meatballs.
Tailor-made mask by @zhijunwang
No IKEA product is more iconic than the 99-cent FRAKTA bag, an extra-large, extra-sturdy Polypropylene tote that thousands of the store’s customers use to stash their purchases.
Here’s some of the best (and most ridiculous) IKEA-meets-fashion mashups out there, courtesy of these innovative young creatives. Continue reading »
Is Apple set to release their own line of electric cars? That’s the rumour currently surrounding the tech company, with reports suggesting that they’re developing an iCar to rival the likes of Tesla. This wouldn’t be the first time a tech giant has waded into the world of motoring as Google have already developed a self-driving car, so maybe the rumour isn’t as ridiculous as it seems. Continue reading »
Christophe Guinet, aka Monsieur Plant, transforms old Apple products into vegetal compositions. His work denounces technological waste and pollution by mixing fun and art. Continue reading »
The Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) has announced top candidates for its 2016 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA). Here are some of the candidates’ most interesting product designs. Take a look and pick your favorite.
The Ecolab Mobile Solids Dispenser gives restaurant workers an easy way to stay germ-free. Users simply attach the dispenser to the sink under running water, which filters through to turn solid soap or sanitizer into a usable liquid. Continue reading »
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated. Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- This Is What The ‘Ideal’ Woman’s Figure Would’ve Looked Like In The 1930s
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead