“Beauty Warriors”: Fine Art Portrait Photography By Evija Laiviņa And Her Powerful Message For Our Society
The series “Beauty Warriors” is collection of photographs featuring strange and unusual-looking beauty products. All the products were bought on Ebay, and most items were made in China. These products promise instant cures to almost all beauty problems; they fight “problem zones” and promise to cure problems without surgical intervention. Each item visually appeals to me and I tried to show the relationship between beauty product and model. Continue reading »
The Insanely Great History of Apple has just been updated, bringing together all the Apple products from 1976 to 2017 in a single poster. Continue reading »
IKEA is a staple of pop culture. Absolutely everyone has visited the flat-pack mega-retailer at some point, whether it’s to kit out their new home, buy a few plates or just sample the store’s Swedish meatballs.
Tailor-made mask by @zhijunwang
No IKEA product is more iconic than the 99-cent FRAKTA bag, an extra-large, extra-sturdy Polypropylene tote that thousands of the store’s customers use to stash their purchases.
Here’s some of the best (and most ridiculous) IKEA-meets-fashion mashups out there, courtesy of these innovative young creatives. Continue reading »
Is Apple set to release their own line of electric cars? That’s the rumour currently surrounding the tech company, with reports suggesting that they’re developing an iCar to rival the likes of Tesla. This wouldn’t be the first time a tech giant has waded into the world of motoring as Google have already developed a self-driving car, so maybe the rumour isn’t as ridiculous as it seems. Continue reading »
Christophe Guinet, aka Monsieur Plant, transforms old Apple products into vegetal compositions. His work denounces technological waste and pollution by mixing fun and art. Continue reading »
The Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) has announced top candidates for its 2016 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA). Here are some of the candidates’ most interesting product designs. Take a look and pick your favorite.
The Ecolab Mobile Solids Dispenser gives restaurant workers an easy way to stay germ-free. Users simply attach the dispenser to the sink under running water, which filters through to turn solid soap or sanitizer into a usable liquid. Continue reading »
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated. Continue reading »
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Terrible Rough Drafts from Your Favorite Movies
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of British Football Fans From The 1900s To 1940s
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country