The Most Ridiculous Products People Have Made From IKEA Bags
IKEA is a staple of pop culture. Absolutely everyone has visited the flat-pack mega-retailer at some point, whether it’s to kit out their new home, buy a few plates or just sample the store’s Swedish meatballs.
Tailor-made mask by @zhijunwang
No IKEA product is more iconic than the 99-cent FRAKTA bag, an extra-large, extra-sturdy Polypropylene tote that thousands of the store’s customers use to stash their purchases.
Here’s some of the best (and most ridiculous) IKEA-meets-fashion mashups out there, courtesy of these innovative young creatives.
IKEA wallets by @a_l_c_h_
IKEA bucket hat by @a_l_c_h_
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style