Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Products And Places Them In Stores
Comedian Jeff Wysaski (previously) creates brilliant funny product parodies and distributes them in local stores. Why? For the lulz, of course.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati