Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated.
“For those who believe that love is complicated, IKEA has the solution to get you through Valentine’s this year. Introducing the IKEA love manual; for troubleshooting your relationship woes,” said the statement from IKEA.
The campaign which runs in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand was created with the help of BBH Asia Pacific.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Hilariously Polite Protest Signs