Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated.
“For those who believe that love is complicated, IKEA has the solution to get you through Valentine’s this year. Introducing the IKEA love manual; for troubleshooting your relationship woes,” said the statement from IKEA.
The campaign which runs in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand was created with the help of BBH Asia Pacific.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- Race Driver Ralf Schumacher Buys Classic Russian Offroad “Niva” Car
- Angels Of Distress: The Superb Bizarre, Nightmarish And Horror Creatures By Maxim Verehin
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley