Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated.
“For those who believe that love is complicated, IKEA has the solution to get you through Valentine’s this year. Introducing the IKEA love manual; for troubleshooting your relationship woes,” said the statement from IKEA.
The campaign which runs in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand was created with the help of BBH Asia Pacific.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier