Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated.
“For those who believe that love is complicated, IKEA has the solution to get you through Valentine’s this year. Introducing the IKEA love manual; for troubleshooting your relationship woes,” said the statement from IKEA.
The campaign which runs in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand was created with the help of BBH Asia Pacific.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Retired Ladies Live Their Dreamlife In A Cosy Forest House Designed By A Japanese Architect
- “Russian Elite”: Photographer Documents Life Of Rich And Poor In The Prestigious Residential Area Rublevka