“Beauty Warriors”: Fine Art Portrait Photography By Evija Laiviņa And Her Powerful Message For Our Society
Facial Tattoo Measurement Tool
The series “Beauty Warriors” is collection of photographs featuring strange and unusual-looking beauty products. All the products were bought on Ebay, and most items were made in China. These products promise instant cures to almost all beauty problems; they fight “problem zones” and promise to cure problems without surgical intervention. Each item visually appeals to me and I tried to show the relationship between beauty product and model.
Evija Laiviņa is a talented self-taught 39-year-old Latvian photographer and contemporary artist currently based in Scotland. Evija received her first camera as a gift from her mother in 2007, and she quickly developed a passion for photography. Very soon she was captivated by possibilities expressing herself in photography.
Relaxing Gel Beads Mask
The artist tries to remind us how often we forget about the importance of inner beauty and how rules about perfect look and perfection, in general, are ridiculous. Our society dictates a lot of mindless trends and creates absurd beauty standards but the important thing is that we don’t have to follow those and that is Laivina’s message.
Anti-Double Chin Bandage
Face Massage Tool
Anti Wrinkle Mask
Gold Face Mask
Abdominal Breathing Exerciser
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Fantastic Digital Art & Photo Manipulations By Cristian Girotto