“Beauty Warriors”: Fine Art Portrait Photography By Evija Laiviņa And Her Powerful Message For Our Society
Facial Tattoo Measurement Tool
The series “Beauty Warriors” is collection of photographs featuring strange and unusual-looking beauty products. All the products were bought on Ebay, and most items were made in China. These products promise instant cures to almost all beauty problems; they fight “problem zones” and promise to cure problems without surgical intervention. Each item visually appeals to me and I tried to show the relationship between beauty product and model.
Evija Laiviņa is a talented self-taught 39-year-old Latvian photographer and contemporary artist currently based in Scotland. Evija received her first camera as a gift from her mother in 2007, and she quickly developed a passion for photography. Very soon she was captivated by possibilities expressing herself in photography.
Relaxing Gel Beads Mask
The artist tries to remind us how often we forget about the importance of inner beauty and how rules about perfect look and perfection, in general, are ridiculous. Our society dictates a lot of mindless trends and creates absurd beauty standards but the important thing is that we don’t have to follow those and that is Laivina’s message.
Anti-Double Chin Bandage
Face Massage Tool
Anti Wrinkle Mask
Gold Face Mask
Abdominal Breathing Exerciser
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Hilariously Terrible But Beautiful Hedgehog Cake Fails
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Fascinating Color Photographs That Capture Boston Youth Fashion In The Early 1970s
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival