“Beauty Warriors”: Fine Art Portrait Photography By Evija Laiviņa And Her Powerful Message For Our Society
Facial Tattoo Measurement Tool
The series “Beauty Warriors” is collection of photographs featuring strange and unusual-looking beauty products. All the products were bought on Ebay, and most items were made in China. These products promise instant cures to almost all beauty problems; they fight “problem zones” and promise to cure problems without surgical intervention. Each item visually appeals to me and I tried to show the relationship between beauty product and model.
Evija Laiviņa is a talented self-taught 39-year-old Latvian photographer and contemporary artist currently based in Scotland. Evija received her first camera as a gift from her mother in 2007, and she quickly developed a passion for photography. Very soon she was captivated by possibilities expressing herself in photography.
Relaxing Gel Beads Mask
The artist tries to remind us how often we forget about the importance of inner beauty and how rules about perfect look and perfection, in general, are ridiculous. Our society dictates a lot of mindless trends and creates absurd beauty standards but the important thing is that we don’t have to follow those and that is Laivina’s message.
Anti-Double Chin Bandage
Face Massage Tool
Anti Wrinkle Mask
Gold Face Mask
Abdominal Breathing Exerciser
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- The ‘World’s Biggest’ War Diorama, A State-Funded Exhibition Recreates The Battlefields Of WWII In Brutal Detail
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- Vintage Snapshots Of Freaky Halloween Costumes That Give You A Nightmare
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Stunning Vintage Pictures Of The London Underground Through The Times
- Artist Makes “Porcelain” Weapons To Explore What It Means To Be A Woman