Paolo Raeli is an artist born and raised in Palermo, South Italy. Being scared of forgetting things, his main focus became photography. His main focus became photography and taking pictures of his friends and loved ones mostly. Paolo Raeli shows with his pictures how beautiful the youth can be. Continue reading »
The genius often lies within the simple. Recently, ‘The New Yorker‘ artist Olivia de Recat has perfectly illustrated the complex dynamics of human relationships by drawing lines, and they will have you smiling and crying at the same time. Continue reading »
Zac Retz is a visual development artist who paints and designs for feature films. Among a variety of his works on DeviantArt, one particular set of illustrations stands out from the rest.
With soft edges and simplicity, these illustrations feature the most beautiful gestures of love and affection shared between couples. While some of them pass perfectly fine as snippets from idyllic everyday moments, others have a little bit more spark and tension in them as if telling stories of their own. Continue reading »
“Mixed Blood” shows just some of many interracial families around the world. Unfortunately, there are still many societal factors that discourage ethnic, racial, and cultural mixing. These racist and xenophobic attitudes are still a cancer to society.
As mixing gradually goes mainstream, people have begun to identify and relate to the world and each other in different ways.
To document this mixing and the intersections of different cultures, Korean-American photographer CYJO spent three years between New York City and Beijing taking pictures of families. What came out of this exploration of race, culture and identity is an ongoing photo series called “Mixed Blood.”
Snodgrass Family, 2013. Citizenships: American, Chinese. Ancestries: German, Han Chinese, Irish. Languages: English, Mandarin. They live in Beijing. (All photos & captions © CYJO) Continue reading »
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s