One romantic story in 10 powerful shots. Ready movie scenarios are all around in real life, guys. Continue reading »
How do you and your partner sleep? Your sleeping positions can actually tell you a lot about your relationship. Because during sleep your body languages cannot be faked. Not every couple sleeps the same, and not every couple sleeps in one of these 10 positions every night. Continue reading »
Paolo Raeli is an artist born and raised in Palermo, South Italy. Being scared of forgetting things, his main focus became photography. His main focus became photography and taking pictures of his friends and loved ones mostly. Paolo Raeli shows with his pictures how beautiful the youth can be. Continue reading »
The genius often lies within the simple. Recently, ‘The New Yorker‘ artist Olivia de Recat has perfectly illustrated the complex dynamics of human relationships by drawing lines, and they will have you smiling and crying at the same time. Continue reading »
Zac Retz is a visual development artist who paints and designs for feature films. Among a variety of his works on DeviantArt, one particular set of illustrations stands out from the rest.
With soft edges and simplicity, these illustrations feature the most beautiful gestures of love and affection shared between couples. While some of them pass perfectly fine as snippets from idyllic everyday moments, others have a little bit more spark and tension in them as if telling stories of their own. Continue reading »
“Mixed Blood” shows just some of many interracial families around the world. Unfortunately, there are still many societal factors that discourage ethnic, racial, and cultural mixing. These racist and xenophobic attitudes are still a cancer to society.
As mixing gradually goes mainstream, people have begun to identify and relate to the world and each other in different ways.
To document this mixing and the intersections of different cultures, Korean-American photographer CYJO spent three years between New York City and Beijing taking pictures of families. What came out of this exploration of race, culture and identity is an ongoing photo series called “Mixed Blood.”
Snodgrass Family, 2013. Citizenships: American, Chinese. Ancestries: German, Han Chinese, Irish. Languages: English, Mandarin. They live in Beijing. (All photos & captions © CYJO) Continue reading »
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures