Artist Expresses Her Love For Cats And Dogs In Adorable Minimalist Illustrations
Agathe Sorlet is a French artist based in Bordeaux. Currently, Sorlet’s favorite subjects are love, women (whom she draws free, proud, bold, and dancing), and pets such as cats and dogs. The artist has been making minimalistic style illustrations for quite some time now.
Agathe’s illustrations are minimal, clean, and simple in style, but that doesn’t mean they don’t convey a special message. Though Sorlet likes to draw mainly women, she also dedicates some of her time to make illustrations featuring pets. The naturalness of her art style and what she likes to convey with her work make everything feel very authentic. The colors are usually two and are alternated with contrast, to give more writing to the scenes; her creations don’t require many colors to leave their mark.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964