Artist Expresses Her Love For Cats And Dogs In Adorable Minimalist Illustrations
Agathe Sorlet is a French artist based in Bordeaux. Currently, Sorlet’s favorite subjects are love, women (whom she draws free, proud, bold, and dancing), and pets such as cats and dogs. The artist has been making minimalistic style illustrations for quite some time now.
Agathe’s illustrations are minimal, clean, and simple in style, but that doesn’t mean they don’t convey a special message. Though Sorlet likes to draw mainly women, she also dedicates some of her time to make illustrations featuring pets. The naturalness of her art style and what she likes to convey with her work make everything feel very authentic. The colors are usually two and are alternated with contrast, to give more writing to the scenes; her creations don’t require many colors to leave their mark.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz