Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
The 1960s that brought us the beats and the hippies, the mods and the peaceniks, was just as diverse in fashion as its social chaos might imply.
In the 1960s, getting dressed, like doing pretty much anything else, was a tug-of-war between old and new. No one knew quite who she wanted to be, and the styles of the time reflect that.
Prim-and-proper ‘50s dames shook hesitant hands with their groovier proto-’70s counterparts, and the results — well, intoxicating. Keep the best of the old and wed it to the new. 1960s outfits were a glorious mash of growing pains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- Giant Ninja Turtle Takes Over Minsk: Huge Leonardo Is Exploring the World of Soviet Architecture
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- An Artist Duo Creates Miniature Post-Apopcalyptic Sculptures
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Incredible Typography Works of Jordan Metcalf
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Linemen on Utility Poles at the Turn of 20th Century