Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
The 1960s that brought us the beats and the hippies, the mods and the peaceniks, was just as diverse in fashion as its social chaos might imply.
In the 1960s, getting dressed, like doing pretty much anything else, was a tug-of-war between old and new. No one knew quite who she wanted to be, and the styles of the time reflect that.
Prim-and-proper ‘50s dames shook hesitant hands with their groovier proto-’70s counterparts, and the results — well, intoxicating. Keep the best of the old and wed it to the new. 1960s outfits were a glorious mash of growing pains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021