A French Artist Adds His Touch to Dull Street Objects, And We Wish We Had Heroes Like Him in Every City
Charles Leval, or Levalet, is a French artist who creates his street art masterpieces using humor and absurdity. Based in Paris, Levalet manages to brilliantly transform its walls, streets, sidewalks, and other ordinary objects into satirical pieces of art that express his worldview and challenge our modern way of life. Continue reading »
Imaginarte, the communications agency, has developed a prosthetic accessory that makes it possible. Holidays are the perfect excuse for doing the things that daily life normally gets in the way of: going to the same beach as every year, cremating steaks on the barby, taking up trekking without having a clue what that is, monging out watching a 9 hour monster session of that series you read the spoilers for months ago. Or simply sitting around playing with your balls. Continue reading »
Dutch artist Rommy Kuperus designs with three F’s in mind: food, fashion, and fun. To complete her colorful and expressive outfits, the creative dresser produces her own cuisine-inspired fashion accessories because she doesn’t want to leave her favorite foods in the kitchen. To take these delicious treats with her wherever she goes, Kuperus mainly incorporates them into purse designs that have a sense of humor. Thus far, she’s established that a piece of farfalle pasta, donuts, cake, and even a baguette can become a key part of your whimsical wardrobe. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist