Now You Can Touch A Niceballs To Relieve The Stress At Work
Imaginarte, the communications agency, has developed a prosthetic accessory that makes it possible. Holidays are the perfect excuse for doing the things that daily life normally gets in the way of: going to the same beach as every year, cremating steaks on the barby, taking up trekking without having a clue what that is, monging out watching a 9 hour monster session of that series you read the spoilers for months ago. Or simply sitting around playing with your balls.
It doesn’t matter whether you have them or not. There are moments when we all, men and women alike, just need to play with our balls. So, what’s the problem? Returning to work after our much-needed holidays invariably means we just haven’t got the time for it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- British & American English: Differences
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Defenders Of The Soviet Arctic During The Great Patriotic War – The Giant Monument On The Edge Of Russia
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s