A French Artist Adds His Touch to Dull Street Objects, And We Wish We Had Heroes Like Him in Every City
Charles Leval, or Levalet, is a French artist who creates his street art masterpieces using humor and absurdity. Based in Paris, Levalet manages to brilliantly transform its walls, streets, sidewalks, and other ordinary objects into satirical pieces of art that express his worldview and challenge our modern way of life.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Russian Artist Creates Funny Photoshop Mashups Between The Hollywood Characters And Classic Soviet Movies
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!