Isobar Moscow responds to the recent FaceApp obsession by showing what will happen to our planet if the climate emergency continues.
As FaceApp raises privacy concerns, Greenpeace Russia has decided to raise awareness about another important issue: the climate emergency. Working together with Isobar Moscow, Greenpeace has posted a series of Instagram carousels that depict how most beautiful places on the planet are going to look like if we do nothing about the climate crisis. Continue reading »
AGORA images is a free-to-use photography app that has been rewarding the world’s biggest prizes in global photo contests since 2017. This year’s #Reflections contest winner is Paal Uglefisk, from Norway whose incredible shot has won him $1,000! Continue reading »
While some who saw this variable message sign in Houston though it had been hacked, it’s actually a roadside art installation by Brooklyn artist Justin Brice Guariglia. Continue reading »
Photographer Tom Hegen Raises Awareness On The Climate Issues Through Several Impressive Aerial Photographs
Once again, Tom Hegen raises awareness on the climate issues through several impressive aerial photographs. Entitled «The Two Degrees», this project focuses on the dramatic effects of global warming on the Arctic ice sheet in Greenland. Continue reading »
37-year-old Oksana Kobeletskaya from Odessa had surprised Ukraine by giving birth to 5 babies on July 24th, 2016 in city maternity centre. A birth of quintuplets is believed to be a unique case for Ukraine. After an easy pregnancy she successfully delivered two girls and three boys via c-section. Continue reading »
Philippa Rice is a young and very talented artist from England and the author of a whole book of gorgeous illustrations called Soppy. It’s clear to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing her work that Philippa has a brilliant ability to express the beauty of day-to-day life spent in the company of one’s beloved.
Here are some of Philippa’s most heart-warming illustrations. We’re sure that every couple will recognise themselves in some of these. Beautiful! Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 20 People Whose Parents Could Easily Be On The Cover Of Fashion Magazines
- Never-Before-Seen Pictures That Show A Secret Pregnancy Of Movie Icon Marilyn Monroe In 1960
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Unbelievable Creepy Hyper Realistic Creatures By Laira Maganuco
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge