Traffic Sign In Texas Displays Witty Warnings Of Global Warming
While some who saw this variable message sign in Houston though it had been hacked, it’s actually a roadside art installation by Brooklyn artist Justin Brice Guariglia.
The words come from Rice University professor Timothy Morton, author of Dark Ecology: For a Logic of Future Coexistence.
Timothy Morton argues that ecological awareness in the present Anthropocene era takes the form of a strange loop or Möbius strip, twisted to have only one side. Deckard travels this oedipal path in Blade Runner (1982) when he learns that he might be the enemy he has been ordered to pursue. Ecological awareness takes this shape because ecological phenomena have a loop form that is also fundamental to the structure of how things are.
The solar-powered sign, located at the Gus S. Wortham Memorial Fountain, will be displayed through August.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Mind-Blowing Before And After Pictures Of Makeup Makeovers
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Terrible Rough Drafts from Your Favorite Movies
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country