Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
Philippa Rice is a young and very talented artist from England and the author of a whole book of gorgeous illustrations called Soppy. It’s clear to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing her work that Philippa has a brilliant ability to express the beauty of day-to-day life spent in the company of one’s beloved.
Here are some of Philippa’s most heart-warming illustrations. We’re sure that every couple will recognise themselves in some of these. Beautiful!
Sometimes, happiness means spending a lazy morning together…
It means going shopping together,
putting everything to one side in order to cuddle,
helping each other in the kitchen
and putting up furniture together.
It’s always better to be together, even if you’ve had a bad day.
Feeling exhausted isn’t so bad when they’re by your side.
Even brushing your teeth together before bed somehow becomes more fun.
Finding room to snuggle together on the couch becomes second nature.
Anyone who’s ever felt really close — really close — to someone will understand this.
They know that pure joy can be found in something as simple as falling asleep side by side.
Or chatting all night about everything and nothing.
Every couple has their favourite places where they go only with each other.
Just being together is the greatest joy of all.
Via Bright Side
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- The Solo Honeymoon: Woman’s Sad Photos After Husband Denied Visa
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Chinese Artist Creates Creepy Celebrity Portraits Made From Other People’s Faces
- Scary Potter – Terrifying Alternative Posters For The Harry Potter Movies
- Casual NSFW Sculptures Show Women Getting Cozy In Themselves
- “A Time Of Love And War”: Amazing Digital Art By Wang Ling
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Mullet: The Badass Hairstyle Of The 1970s, 1980s And Early 1990s
- Meet Diandra Forrest, Stunning Albino African American Model
- The Superb Sci-Fi Themed Works Of Su Jian
- The Bride Was Busy During The Pre-Wedding Shoot, So They Had the Groomsman Fill In For Her
- Russian Artist Carves Silver Dollar With Trap Jaws And Golden ‘Bait’ Coin
- Vintage Images Of People & Their Beloved Volkswagen Buses
- These Weird Clocks Use Human Faces To Display The Time
- Wonderful Digital Fantasy Paintings By Svetlana Tigai
- Meet The Italian Artists Inking Museum-Worthy Tattoos
- Ohio Youth Of The 1970s – Lovely Photos Of Long-Haired Teenage Girls In Dayton From 1974-75
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- An Imagination That Looks Great On Paper: The Creative Mind Of Lily Seika Jones
- Terrible ASOS Poo Cross Body Bag Inspired By The Emoji Movie