Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
Philippa Rice is a young and very talented artist from England and the author of a whole book of gorgeous illustrations called Soppy. It’s clear to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing her work that Philippa has a brilliant ability to express the beauty of day-to-day life spent in the company of one’s beloved.
Here are some of Philippa’s most heart-warming illustrations. We’re sure that every couple will recognise themselves in some of these. Beautiful!
Sometimes, happiness means spending a lazy morning together…
It means going shopping together,
putting everything to one side in order to cuddle,
helping each other in the kitchen
and putting up furniture together.
It’s always better to be together, even if you’ve had a bad day.
Feeling exhausted isn’t so bad when they’re by your side.
Even brushing your teeth together before bed somehow becomes more fun.
Finding room to snuggle together on the couch becomes second nature.
Anyone who’s ever felt really close — really close — to someone will understand this.
They know that pure joy can be found in something as simple as falling asleep side by side.
Or chatting all night about everything and nothing.
Every couple has their favourite places where they go only with each other.
Just being together is the greatest joy of all.
Via Bright Side
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- “Untypical Girls”: Early Photographs Of Women In Punk From Between The Late 1970s And Early 1990s