Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
Philippa Rice is a young and very talented artist from England and the author of a whole book of gorgeous illustrations called Soppy. It’s clear to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing her work that Philippa has a brilliant ability to express the beauty of day-to-day life spent in the company of one’s beloved.
Here are some of Philippa’s most heart-warming illustrations. We’re sure that every couple will recognise themselves in some of these. Beautiful!
Sometimes, happiness means spending a lazy morning together…
It means going shopping together,
putting everything to one side in order to cuddle,
helping each other in the kitchen
and putting up furniture together.
It’s always better to be together, even if you’ve had a bad day.
Feeling exhausted isn’t so bad when they’re by your side.
Even brushing your teeth together before bed somehow becomes more fun.
Finding room to snuggle together on the couch becomes second nature.
Anyone who’s ever felt really close — really close — to someone will understand this.
They know that pure joy can be found in something as simple as falling asleep side by side.
Or chatting all night about everything and nothing.
Every couple has their favourite places where they go only with each other.
Just being together is the greatest joy of all.
Via Bright Side
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country