Death of Michael Jackson
Two security guards are unimpressed with the graffiti and tributes dedicated to michael jackson on an external wall of the national gallery. The one on the right referred to it as “a load of shit” that would cost the gallery hundreds of pounds to have removed.
On 25 June 2009 the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died aged 50.is from Trafalgar Square, 27 June 2009, where passers-by and tourists stood and refelcted upon the many tributes written on the lower wall of the National Gallery. Staff from the National Gallery were less impressed.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos