Artists Continue To Recreate Kids’ Monster Doodles In Their Unique Styles
There’s nothing more powerful than a child’s imagination. At least, that’s what the artists at The Monster Project (previously) believe. The initiative sees artists transform children’s drawings in to life-like monsters. And the end result gives a rare insight in to the imaginations of children.
More info: The Monster Project
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- The Many Faces of the Tiger: Funny Drawings by Bu2ma
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses