Artists Continue To Recreate Kids’ Monster Doodles In Their Unique Styles
There’s nothing more powerful than a child’s imagination. At least, that’s what the artists at The Monster Project (previously) believe. The initiative sees artists transform children’s drawings in to life-like monsters. And the end result gives a rare insight in to the imaginations of children.
More info: The Monster Project
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!