‘Pornographie’ by Édouard Levé
Only a Frenchman could make clothed sex scenes arousing. From writer and photographer Édouard Levé’s 2002 photo series Pornographie. Levé published many books of photography and writing. He sent his publisher his last book, Suicide, a fiction about the suicide of a childhood friend, ten days before he took his own life at age 42.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- COVID LATAM: Latin American Photographers Document The Pandemic
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s