‘Pornographie’ by Édouard Levé
Only a Frenchman could make clothed sex scenes arousing. From writer and photographer Édouard Levé’s 2002 photo series Pornographie. Levé published many books of photography and writing. He sent his publisher his last book, Suicide, a fiction about the suicide of a childhood friend, ten days before he took his own life at age 42.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s