Wedding Photo Shoot Gets Interrupted By A Deer, Hilarity Ensues
Oh deer, look at what happened here. A couple’s romantic wedding photo shoot went from beautiful to absolutely unique when it was interrupted by a cute, oblivious deer.
Many couples would pay their weight in gold for the kind of photo shoot that Megan and Luke got completely by accident. Photographer Laurenda Bennett captured the moments in a series of stunning pictures that will have you pining for a woodland photo shoot yourself. The florist for the photo session was Melissa from Melissa Anne Floral Co.
Laurenda, who is a self-taught photographer of 5 years, revealed to Bored Panda that the photo session with the deer was completely unplanned.
“The bride wanted photos over in a field on the same grounds as her ceremony and reception, so we headed that way after dinner for their golden hour photos. Well, it was very overcast that day and we didn’t have a true golden hour, but what happened instead trumped that pretty light we were hoping for.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000