Wedding Photo Shoot Gets Interrupted By A Deer, Hilarity Ensues
Oh deer, look at what happened here. A couple’s romantic wedding photo shoot went from beautiful to absolutely unique when it was interrupted by a cute, oblivious deer.
Many couples would pay their weight in gold for the kind of photo shoot that Megan and Luke got completely by accident. Photographer Laurenda Bennett captured the moments in a series of stunning pictures that will have you pining for a woodland photo shoot yourself. The florist for the photo session was Melissa from Melissa Anne Floral Co.
Laurenda, who is a self-taught photographer of 5 years, revealed to Bored Panda that the photo session with the deer was completely unplanned.
“The bride wanted photos over in a field on the same grounds as her ceremony and reception, so we headed that way after dinner for their golden hour photos. Well, it was very overcast that day and we didn’t have a true golden hour, but what happened instead trumped that pretty light we were hoping for.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown