Wedding Photo Shoot Gets Interrupted By A Deer, Hilarity Ensues
Oh deer, look at what happened here. A couple’s romantic wedding photo shoot went from beautiful to absolutely unique when it was interrupted by a cute, oblivious deer.
Many couples would pay their weight in gold for the kind of photo shoot that Megan and Luke got completely by accident. Photographer Laurenda Bennett captured the moments in a series of stunning pictures that will have you pining for a woodland photo shoot yourself. The florist for the photo session was Melissa from Melissa Anne Floral Co.
Laurenda, who is a self-taught photographer of 5 years, revealed to Bored Panda that the photo session with the deer was completely unplanned.
“The bride wanted photos over in a field on the same grounds as her ceremony and reception, so we headed that way after dinner for their golden hour photos. Well, it was very overcast that day and we didn’t have a true golden hour, but what happened instead trumped that pretty light we were hoping for.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival