Wedding Photo Shoot Gets Interrupted By A Deer, Hilarity Ensues
Oh deer, look at what happened here. A couple’s romantic wedding photo shoot went from beautiful to absolutely unique when it was interrupted by a cute, oblivious deer.
Many couples would pay their weight in gold for the kind of photo shoot that Megan and Luke got completely by accident. Photographer Laurenda Bennett captured the moments in a series of stunning pictures that will have you pining for a woodland photo shoot yourself. The florist for the photo session was Melissa from Melissa Anne Floral Co.
Laurenda, who is a self-taught photographer of 5 years, revealed to Bored Panda that the photo session with the deer was completely unplanned.
“The bride wanted photos over in a field on the same grounds as her ceremony and reception, so we headed that way after dinner for their golden hour photos. Well, it was very overcast that day and we didn’t have a true golden hour, but what happened instead trumped that pretty light we were hoping for.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Winning Photographs from The World of Water Competition
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards