The Most Epic Entries From The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition
So, it’s that time of the year again, if you clicked this post because of the image than i guess you already know what i mean, The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition was held this year in Nashville, Tennessee on Labor Day. Like every year, people from all over the world come to see and compete with their fabulous beards and moustaches that they work so hard all year long to maintain and grow.
Take a look at last year’s beard and moustache championship if you want to remember. Below is a gallery of this year contestants and their facial hair masterpieces, created by the photographer Greg Anderson. Educated in New York City at the International Center of Photography in the late 90’s, Greg Anderson remains a student of the craft. Focusing on technically impeccable photography, Greg captures compelling and fascinating imagery every time he steps behind the lens.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “The Agony & The Ecstasy”: Wild Photos Of Young Lovers Getting Off With One Another In The 1990s
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- 2019 Australian Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Winners
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- “Birds Of Britain”: Photographer John d Green Captured The Beauties Of London In ‘Swinging Sixties’
- “The Cat Whisperer”: Walter Chandoha, The Photographer Who Popularized Cat Pictures