The Most Epic Entries From The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition
So, it’s that time of the year again, if you clicked this post because of the image than i guess you already know what i mean, The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition was held this year in Nashville, Tennessee on Labor Day. Like every year, people from all over the world come to see and compete with their fabulous beards and moustaches that they work so hard all year long to maintain and grow.
Take a look at last year’s beard and moustache championship if you want to remember. Below is a gallery of this year contestants and their facial hair masterpieces, created by the photographer Greg Anderson. Educated in New York City at the International Center of Photography in the late 90’s, Greg Anderson remains a student of the craft. Focusing on technically impeccable photography, Greg captures compelling and fascinating imagery every time he steps behind the lens.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Spencer Elden The Famous Nirvana Baby Recreates The Album Cover 25 Years Later
- Photographer Takes Delightful Fat Cat Pictures To Show Chubby Cats Are Adorable
- This Cambodian Artist Is Taking Doodling To Another Level
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Photo Series Reveals How Our Facial Expressions Change When We Get Undressed