The Most Epic Entries From The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition
So, it’s that time of the year again, if you clicked this post because of the image than i guess you already know what i mean, The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition was held this year in Nashville, Tennessee on Labor Day. Like every year, people from all over the world come to see and compete with their fabulous beards and moustaches that they work so hard all year long to maintain and grow.
Take a look at last year’s beard and moustache championship if you want to remember. Below is a gallery of this year contestants and their facial hair masterpieces, created by the photographer Greg Anderson. Educated in New York City at the International Center of Photography in the late 90’s, Greg Anderson remains a student of the craft. Focusing on technically impeccable photography, Greg captures compelling and fascinating imagery every time he steps behind the lens.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants