The Most Epic Entries From The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition
So, it’s that time of the year again, if you clicked this post because of the image than i guess you already know what i mean, The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition was held this year in Nashville, Tennessee on Labor Day. Like every year, people from all over the world come to see and compete with their fabulous beards and moustaches that they work so hard all year long to maintain and grow.
Take a look at last year’s beard and moustache championship if you want to remember. Below is a gallery of this year contestants and their facial hair masterpieces, created by the photographer Greg Anderson. Educated in New York City at the International Center of Photography in the late 90’s, Greg Anderson remains a student of the craft. Focusing on technically impeccable photography, Greg captures compelling and fascinating imagery every time he steps behind the lens.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers