The Most Epic Entries From The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition
So, it’s that time of the year again, if you clicked this post because of the image than i guess you already know what i mean, The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition was held this year in Nashville, Tennessee on Labor Day. Like every year, people from all over the world come to see and compete with their fabulous beards and moustaches that they work so hard all year long to maintain and grow.
Take a look at last year’s beard and moustache championship if you want to remember. Below is a gallery of this year contestants and their facial hair masterpieces, created by the photographer Greg Anderson. Educated in New York City at the International Center of Photography in the late 90’s, Greg Anderson remains a student of the craft. Focusing on technically impeccable photography, Greg captures compelling and fascinating imagery every time he steps behind the lens.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- This Brave Man Protests Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Miniature Absurdist Scenes With A Darkly Satirical Twist By Frank Kunert
- A Plague Of Dragons: The Superb Fantasy Artworks By Justin Gerard