The Most Epic Entries From The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition
So, it’s that time of the year again, if you clicked this post because of the image than i guess you already know what i mean, The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition was held this year in Nashville, Tennessee on Labor Day. Like every year, people from all over the world come to see and compete with their fabulous beards and moustaches that they work so hard all year long to maintain and grow.
Take a look at last year’s beard and moustache championship if you want to remember. Below is a gallery of this year contestants and their facial hair masterpieces, created by the photographer Greg Anderson. Educated in New York City at the International Center of Photography in the late 90’s, Greg Anderson remains a student of the craft. Focusing on technically impeccable photography, Greg captures compelling and fascinating imagery every time he steps behind the lens.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals