Bond Girl Halle Berry Introduces Her First 5th Avenue Shoe Collection
American actress and Golden Globe winner Halle Berry has collaborated with director Michael Haussman to film a new commercial in order to promote her own shoe collection called “5th Avenue by Halle Berry”.
The Bond Girl has joined forces with German brand, Deichmann, and introduced a collection of 40 summery, elegant and feminine shoes. The collection mainly includes peep-toe wedges, high-heeled sandals with straps, and slingback sandals perfect for combination with three-quarter jeans and a casual T-shirt just as easily as with the maxi skirts and dresses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s