Bond Girl Halle Berry Introduces Her First 5th Avenue Shoe Collection
American actress and Golden Globe winner Halle Berry has collaborated with director Michael Haussman to film a new commercial in order to promote her own shoe collection called “5th Avenue by Halle Berry”.
The Bond Girl has joined forces with German brand, Deichmann, and introduced a collection of 40 summery, elegant and feminine shoes. The collection mainly includes peep-toe wedges, high-heeled sandals with straps, and slingback sandals perfect for combination with three-quarter jeans and a casual T-shirt just as easily as with the maxi skirts and dresses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Indian Paper Artist Creates Mindblowing Papercuts
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Child of Terror: Creepy Illustrations by Dolce Paganne
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Of Robots and Humans: Superb Fan Art Illustrations of MinemikoMali