Bond Girl Halle Berry Introduces Her First 5th Avenue Shoe Collection
American actress and Golden Globe winner Halle Berry has collaborated with director Michael Haussman to film a new commercial in order to promote her own shoe collection called “5th Avenue by Halle Berry”.
The Bond Girl has joined forces with German brand, Deichmann, and introduced a collection of 40 summery, elegant and feminine shoes. The collection mainly includes peep-toe wedges, high-heeled sandals with straps, and slingback sandals perfect for combination with three-quarter jeans and a casual T-shirt just as easily as with the maxi skirts and dresses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Spectacular Winning Images of the 7th Fine Art Photography Awards
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “Let There Be Light”: The Dreamy and Surreal Universe of Joseba Elorza
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Istanbul Photo Awards 2021 Winners
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati