Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
Alexandra Bochkareva is a talented self-taught portrait and fine-art photographer, who’s focuses on sensual portraits of redhead and freckled people. She was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, but currently lives and works in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Alexandra started her photography career in 2012 after she gave birth and found herself with a lot more energy than before. Now she uses her manual helios 77m-4 lens under only natural lighting to create those stunning fairy-tale like photographs.
“My genre is Portrait and Fine Art photography. Portraits inspire me most of all. I think most of my works are not only the portraits of people I shoot but also the self-portraits,” said Alexandra.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- The Winners Of Hasselblad Masters 2021 Photo Competition
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Fascinating Black and White Pictures of New York Street Life in the Late 1960s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers