Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
Alexandra Bochkareva is a talented self-taught portrait and fine-art photographer, who’s focuses on sensual portraits of redhead and freckled people. She was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, but currently lives and works in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Alexandra started her photography career in 2012 after she gave birth and found herself with a lot more energy than before. Now she uses her manual helios 77m-4 lens under only natural lighting to create those stunning fairy-tale like photographs.
“My genre is Portrait and Fine Art photography. Portraits inspire me most of all. I think most of my works are not only the portraits of people I shoot but also the self-portraits,” said Alexandra.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go