Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
Alexandra Bochkareva is a talented self-taught portrait and fine-art photographer, who’s focuses on sensual portraits of redhead and freckled people. She was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, but currently lives and works in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Alexandra started her photography career in 2012 after she gave birth and found herself with a lot more energy than before. Now she uses her manual helios 77m-4 lens under only natural lighting to create those stunning fairy-tale like photographs.
“My genre is Portrait and Fine Art photography. Portraits inspire me most of all. I think most of my works are not only the portraits of people I shoot but also the self-portraits,” said Alexandra.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World
- Dimensions Blur In Aakash Nihalani’s Minimalist Optical Illusions
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Incredible Images Capture The Raw Beauty Of Waves Breaking Off The Coast Of South Africa
- Belgian Guy Documents Ugly Houses He Sees And They’re So Bad, It’s Hilarious
- This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
- “Grave Of Thrones”: Here’s An Epic Graveyard To Mourn ‘Game Of Thrones’ Deaths In Latest Experiential Campaign