Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
Alexandra Bochkareva is a talented self-taught portrait and fine-art photographer, who’s focuses on sensual portraits of redhead and freckled people. She was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, but currently lives and works in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Alexandra started her photography career in 2012 after she gave birth and found herself with a lot more energy than before. Now she uses her manual helios 77m-4 lens under only natural lighting to create those stunning fairy-tale like photographs.
“My genre is Portrait and Fine Art photography. Portraits inspire me most of all. I think most of my works are not only the portraits of people I shoot but also the self-portraits,” said Alexandra.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive