Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
Alexandra Bochkareva is a talented self-taught portrait and fine-art photographer, who’s focuses on sensual portraits of redhead and freckled people. She was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, but currently lives and works in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Alexandra started her photography career in 2012 after she gave birth and found herself with a lot more energy than before. Now she uses her manual helios 77m-4 lens under only natural lighting to create those stunning fairy-tale like photographs.
“My genre is Portrait and Fine Art photography. Portraits inspire me most of all. I think most of my works are not only the portraits of people I shoot but also the self-portraits,” said Alexandra.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Hilariously Polite Protest Signs
- Mindblowing Photographs Of The World’s Most Fascinating Indigenous Tribes
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson