Combo: Provocative French Street Art
On a recent trip to Chernobyl, French street artist Combo left behind something memorable: a mural of The Simpsons. Combo is known for using iconic characters to make a statement, and this image continues the trend. The nuclear power plant in the background looks a lot more menacing here, but I also think there’s something really interesting about such a happy, cheery image juxtaposed against the aftermath of a horrible tragedy.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors