Clever Toast Stamp Turns Your Bread Into Cute Teddy-Bears
It looks like the cute teddybear-shaped food trend is continuing. A Japanese designer has come up with the most adorable way to enjoy toast.
The clever invention is a toast stamp that seamlessly morphs your bread into a teddybear.
The brilliant invention works really easily.
All you have to do is place the toast stamp in a slice of bread, making sure that it punctures it enough so the design takes form, and then simply toast the bottom of it. Your edible teddybear is then ready to be devoured.
The other very cool part about this invention is that you can remove the top of each piece and use it as a way to make a separate sandwich.
And there are also a couple of different toast stamp designs, each producing a very cute result.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known