Clever Toast Stamp Turns Your Bread Into Cute Teddy-Bears
It looks like the cute teddybear-shaped food trend is continuing. A Japanese designer has come up with the most adorable way to enjoy toast.
The clever invention is a toast stamp that seamlessly morphs your bread into a teddybear.
The brilliant invention works really easily.
All you have to do is place the toast stamp in a slice of bread, making sure that it punctures it enough so the design takes form, and then simply toast the bottom of it. Your edible teddybear is then ready to be devoured.
The other very cool part about this invention is that you can remove the top of each piece and use it as a way to make a separate sandwich.
And there are also a couple of different toast stamp designs, each producing a very cute result.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute