Clever Toast Stamp Turns Your Bread Into Cute Teddy-Bears
It looks like the cute teddybear-shaped food trend is continuing. A Japanese designer has come up with the most adorable way to enjoy toast.
The clever invention is a toast stamp that seamlessly morphs your bread into a teddybear.
The brilliant invention works really easily.
All you have to do is place the toast stamp in a slice of bread, making sure that it punctures it enough so the design takes form, and then simply toast the bottom of it. Your edible teddybear is then ready to be devoured.
The other very cool part about this invention is that you can remove the top of each piece and use it as a way to make a separate sandwich.
And there are also a couple of different toast stamp designs, each producing a very cute result.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Squirrel That Wished To Live With A Human Friend
- Second Life Of The Canadian Truck In Russia
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her