This Teddy-Bear Toast Stamp
It looks like the cute teddybear-shaped food trend is continuing. A Japanese designer has come up with the most adorable way to enjoy toast.
The clever invention is a toast stamp that seamlessly morphs your bread into a teddybear.
The brilliant invention works really easily.
All you have to do is place the toast stamp in a slice of bread, making sure that it punctures it enough so the design takes form, and then simply toast the bottom of it. Your edible teddybear is then ready to be devoured.
The other very cool part about this invention is that you can remove the top of each piece and use it as a way to make a separate sandwich.
And there are also a couple of different toast stamp designs, each producing a very cute result.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee