Photo of the Day: Holi Festival in Berlin
People throw colored powder into the air during the Holi Festival in Berlin. The original Holi, also known as the festival of colors, is a festival celebrated in India and other Hindu countries. Some thousands of people celebrated this event with Indian Djs, acrobatics and dance in the German capital. (Oliver Lang/dapd) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Artist Makes Caricatures That Capture Dogs’ Most Prominent Features
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened