Photo of the Day: Holi Festival in Berlin
People throw colored powder into the air during the Holi Festival in Berlin. The original Holi, also known as the festival of colors, is a festival celebrated in India and other Hindu countries. Some thousands of people celebrated this event with Indian Djs, acrobatics and dance in the German capital. (Oliver Lang/dapd) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Dark Humor Art Animations by Kajetan Obarski
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- 120 Absurd Comics By Joseph Nowak
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!