Stunning Surreal Photo Collages By Aidan Sartin Conte
Aidan Sartin Conte is a talented photographer, artist and graphic designer who was born in 1977 in Pescara, Italy and currently lives and works in Washington, DC, USA.
“I always had a great passion for art and I turned my passion into a profession initially becoming an illustrator and graphic designer and an artist later”, he explaines. Aidan is crazy about playing with lights and shadows, tones and textures, it can make ordinary and dull place to look like something from out of this world.
My art is full of symbolism and I try to give a surreal depiction that balance thought and imagination. As an artist I have the opportunity to travel around the world for my exhibits and enjoy the beauty of artworks created by many fantastic artists.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries