Stunning Surreal Photo Collages By Aidan Sartin Conte
Aidan Sartin Conte is a talented photographer, artist and graphic designer who was born in 1977 in Pescara, Italy and currently lives and works in Washington, DC, USA.
“I always had a great passion for art and I turned my passion into a profession initially becoming an illustrator and graphic designer and an artist later”, he explaines. Aidan is crazy about playing with lights and shadows, tones and textures, it can make ordinary and dull place to look like something from out of this world.
My art is full of symbolism and I try to give a surreal depiction that balance thought and imagination. As an artist I have the opportunity to travel around the world for my exhibits and enjoy the beauty of artworks created by many fantastic artists.”
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Miyu Kojima Creates Miniature Replicas Of Lonely Deaths