Stunning Surreal Photo Collages By Aidan Sartin Conte
Aidan Sartin Conte is a talented photographer, artist and graphic designer who was born in 1977 in Pescara, Italy and currently lives and works in Washington, DC, USA.
“I always had a great passion for art and I turned my passion into a profession initially becoming an illustrator and graphic designer and an artist later”, he explaines. Aidan is crazy about playing with lights and shadows, tones and textures, it can make ordinary and dull place to look like something from out of this world.
My art is full of symbolism and I try to give a surreal depiction that balance thought and imagination. As an artist I have the opportunity to travel around the world for my exhibits and enjoy the beauty of artworks created by many fantastic artists.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them