Stunning Surreal Photo Collages By Aidan Sartin Conte
Aidan Sartin Conte is a talented photographer, artist and graphic designer who was born in 1977 in Pescara, Italy and currently lives and works in Washington, DC, USA.
“I always had a great passion for art and I turned my passion into a profession initially becoming an illustrator and graphic designer and an artist later”, he explaines. Aidan is crazy about playing with lights and shadows, tones and textures, it can make ordinary and dull place to look like something from out of this world.
My art is full of symbolism and I try to give a surreal depiction that balance thought and imagination. As an artist I have the opportunity to travel around the world for my exhibits and enjoy the beauty of artworks created by many fantastic artists.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side