The Adventures Moody Groot: A LEGO Photo Series
First, we got to know Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy. Then we met Baby Groot. By the time Avengers: Infinity War came along, he’d grown into a moody teenager, completely attached to his handheld device, or phone, as we still call them. LEGO sculptor Ochre Jelly (Iain Heath) has recreated that version of Groot out of LEGO pieces- and he’s posable, which means he can check messages, play games, and listen to music wherever he happens to be. Ochre Jelly used his own phone-obsessed kids as inspiration for the series.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are