“The Golden Man” – the World’s first pure gold shirt worth $22,500 is made in India
India’s very own Midas, Datta Phuge, in a rather misguided attempt at impressing the ladies, has commissioned a shirt made entirely of gold. The shirt took 15 goldsmiths a total of two weeks to construct, and comes complete with matching cuffs, a belt and a set of rings. The goldsmiths worked 16 hours a day on this gaudy creation that cost a total of $22,400.
Phuge, aged 32 said, “I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?” Hailing from Pimpri, Chinchwad, Phuge, a moneylender by profession hopes that this 3.2kg gold shirt will help establish his credentials as the ‘Gold man of Pimpri.’ The base of the shirt has been created out of imported white velvet with the gold assembled on top of it; the buttons have been made with six Swarovski crystals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- It’s Not Just Art. It’s Sm(art): Sebastian Pytka Illustrates The Important Problems Of The Modern World
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality