“The Golden Man” – the World’s first pure gold shirt worth $22,500 is made in India
India’s very own Midas, Datta Phuge, in a rather misguided attempt at impressing the ladies, has commissioned a shirt made entirely of gold. The shirt took 15 goldsmiths a total of two weeks to construct, and comes complete with matching cuffs, a belt and a set of rings. The goldsmiths worked 16 hours a day on this gaudy creation that cost a total of $22,400.
Phuge, aged 32 said, “I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?” Hailing from Pimpri, Chinchwad, Phuge, a moneylender by profession hopes that this 3.2kg gold shirt will help establish his credentials as the ‘Gold man of Pimpri.’ The base of the shirt has been created out of imported white velvet with the gold assembled on top of it; the buttons have been made with six Swarovski crystals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946