Clever Thought-Provoking Illustrations By Stephan Schmitz
Society and its issues is a topic often covered and discussed by many, especially artists. They love to portray the problems society has in their creative work and make a statement.
That’s what Stephan Schmitz (previously featured here), a Swiss illustrator, does. He takes pop culture, politics, mental issues, and many other topics often discussed and fought over and turns them into deep and thought-provoking illustrations. Every single one of his drawings has an idea behind it and most will find something that relates to them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984