“From Scratch” Project by Judith G. Klausner
Judith G. Klausner is a Massachusetts-born artist who loves to play with her food, “recreationally and professionally.” her project entitled “From Scratch” turns pre-packaged foods into beautiful and creative works of art. Because cooking for the family is traditionally a job that is given to women, Judith is highlighting that fact that pre-packaged food has, in a sense, given women some freedom from this characterization.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Beautiful Colorized Photos of Helsinki, Finland in the 1930s
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Inside the Vibrant World of Aurélia Durand
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Illustrations & Creatures by Luiza Kwiatkowska
- “Age of the Succubus”: The Demonic and Dark Tales of Nona Limmen
- This Artist Creates Dystopian Generative Cityscapes with Neural Networks
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021