Project “New Etno” By Makeup Artist And Stylist Beata Bojda -The Artist Used Traditional Polish Flower Crowns
Project ‘New Etno’ is a continuation of a art series made by makeup artist and stylist Beata Bojda and a photographer Ewa Żylińska.
The artistic duo used the traditional Slavic (in this case Polish) flower crowns and all the modern accessories, jewelry, and makeup with a mission to experiment the so called ‘etno’ fashion. Beata is obviously very inspired inspired by the traditional folk paintings of the Holy Mother as she explains. The flower crowns were recreated with the help of Edyta Cieślik-Moczek, owner of the folk museum Niebowo to make it as realistic as possible.
If you are wondering, it is not easy to make such flower crowns. This technique is old over 100 years, the flowers were made by twisting the colorful crepe paper – just like Slavic girls did it in rural Poland long time ago.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s