Project “New Etno” By Makeup Artist And Stylist Beata Bojda -The Artist Used Traditional Polish Flower Crowns
Project ‘New Etno’ is a continuation of a art series made by makeup artist and stylist Beata Bojda and a photographer Ewa Żylińska.
The artistic duo used the traditional Slavic (in this case Polish) flower crowns and all the modern accessories, jewelry, and makeup with a mission to experiment the so called ‘etno’ fashion. Beata is obviously very inspired inspired by the traditional folk paintings of the Holy Mother as she explains. The flower crowns were recreated with the help of Edyta Cieślik-Moczek, owner of the folk museum Niebowo to make it as realistic as possible.
If you are wondering, it is not easy to make such flower crowns. This technique is old over 100 years, the flowers were made by twisting the colorful crepe paper – just like Slavic girls did it in rural Poland long time ago.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- This Creative Duo Pays Tribute To Afro Hairstyles For Little Girls
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Dreamy Nighttime Country Side & City Scenes Bathed In Neon By Photographer Elsa Bleda
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read