Project “New Etno” By Makeup Artist And Stylist Beata Bojda -The Artist Used Traditional Polish Flower Crowns
Project ‘New Etno’ is a continuation of a art series made by makeup artist and stylist Beata Bojda and a photographer Ewa Żylińska.
The artistic duo used the traditional Slavic (in this case Polish) flower crowns and all the modern accessories, jewelry, and makeup with a mission to experiment the so called ‘etno’ fashion. Beata is obviously very inspired inspired by the traditional folk paintings of the Holy Mother as she explains. The flower crowns were recreated with the help of Edyta Cieślik-Moczek, owner of the folk museum Niebowo to make it as realistic as possible.
If you are wondering, it is not easy to make such flower crowns. This technique is old over 100 years, the flowers were made by twisting the colorful crepe paper – just like Slavic girls did it in rural Poland long time ago.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s