Mercedes-Benz Announces New Sprinter Concept Campervan in Düsseldorf
Mercedes-Benz has moved into the Caravan Salon 2013 held in Düsseldorf, Germany with several new live-in showcases, starting with the Sprinter Caravan Concept. The tall-boy cargo van has been turned into a cut-away model with a kitchen with gloss-white fixtures, a living area, a bathroom with integrated wardrobe, front seats that can swivel all the way around, laminate flooring and walls and ceiling covered in Alcantara, plus LED lighting throughout. Mercedes says it ships 4,000 Sprinters to North America that get outfitted into high-luxe mobile dwellings, and the Caravan Concept is a symbol of how far that can go.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women