‘Stop the Violence, Don’t Speed’ Ad Campaign
The ‘Stop the Violence’ advertising campaign by Brazilian agency Terremoto Propaganda aims to reduce the risk of accidents on the road. The visually grabbing print campaign shows a vehicle painted on the face of one person and the fist of another, drawing the comparison between what is widely known to be intentional violence, such as punching someone in the face, with what many incorrectly consider unintentional, like speeding or unsafe lane changes. Let us know what you think about this campaign in the comments below.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s