Kate Hudson For Ann Taylor 2012 Summer Campaign
Golden Globe winner Kate Hudson looked stunning at the second installment of the fashion campaign for luxury American brand Ann Taylor. This is the second Ann Taylor campaign featuring the 32-year-old actress, following the success of the earlier Spring 2012 campaign.
Shot by famed photographer, Tom Munro on location in Pasadena, Calif., the campaign features Kate lounging in bright vibrant shades from the collection. The collection includes soft, romantic dresses accessorized with bold belts, while vibrant, colorful summer tops and skirts are paired with brilliant statement accessories.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards