Kate Hudson For Ann Taylor 2012 Summer Campaign
Golden Globe winner Kate Hudson looked stunning at the second installment of the fashion campaign for luxury American brand Ann Taylor. This is the second Ann Taylor campaign featuring the 32-year-old actress, following the success of the earlier Spring 2012 campaign.
Shot by famed photographer, Tom Munro on location in Pasadena, Calif., the campaign features Kate lounging in bright vibrant shades from the collection. The collection includes soft, romantic dresses accessorized with bold belts, while vibrant, colorful summer tops and skirts are paired with brilliant statement accessories.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Humorous Illustrations Perfectly Sum Up The Reality Of Living With Anxiety And Depression
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Japanese Artist Depicts Cats, Dogs, And Other Animals Using Watercolor Flower Arrangements
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh